HELP for Youth Groups
30 Lessons in Love, Leadership and Legacy from Harriet Tubman
Humanitarian Leadership Workshop by Karol Brown, Brown Tones Productions
Great for Youth Groups, Camps, Upward Bound, After School and in Classroom workshop series available
Goal: Entertain, Educate and Empower Youth to consider themselves as a leader.
Description: one 2 to 4 hours, or series of sessions
In this workshop:
- Opening with a short portrayal of Harriet Tubman by Karol Brown
- Followed by a reading of selected chapters in the book
- Individual and group artistic presentations are developed
- Presentations on what lesson was learned or "How Harriet Tubman Inspired Me.."
- There are discussions on the lessons each person can learn from Harriet Tubman
- Each student is provided a personal copy of 30 Lessons In Love, Leadership, and Legacy from Harriet Tubman which provides an ongoing review, discussion and continued learning that provides HELP.
View a sample of this program here